Hello AOL users,
Are you receiving the AOL Blerk error code 1 on your computer? This error generally, generally comes during the login process.
When users enter the login id and password, and hit the sign-in button, they can’t log into their AOL account and get this error in reverse.
Here in this blog, I am sharing the complete guide to resolve the blerk error 1 on your aol account. You may use it to regain the access of your AOL account.
Things you need to do:
- Try to login your AOL account through a private window.
- Let’s change your browser and try to login. Let’s see if it is allowing you to access the account or not.
- Let’s try to sign in your account using a different network and device.
Guide to fix AOL Email Blerk Error 1-
Clean up the browser-
Most of the time, people get this error on their aol account due to the dirty browser, when you do not optimize the browser properly. It may give you such kind of error message. So it would be best if you cleaned the web browser.
- Terminate the browser cookies and cache files.
- Delete the history..
After cleaning up your web browser, you may retry to login your account using the
Clean the cookies on the google chrome-
- Let’s begin the chrome browser and go to the browsing history.
- Click on the clear browser data available on the left side.
- Choose all options and click on clear data.
Clear the cookies on internet explorer-
- Let’s launch the internet explorer and visit the internet options.
- Under the General tab, click on the delete cookies.
- Finally press the ok button.
Disable the ad-ons and extension on your browser-
Sometimes, you may have such kind of errors due to the ad-ons or extensions. So you should disable all types of ad-ons and extensions and then try to re-login your AOL account.
Update the web browser-
Sometimes, you may have the aol email blerk error code 1 due to the outdated version of the browser. You should keep updating your browser regularly.
Disable the antivirus and proxy-
If you have any proxy program or extension installed into your browser, you should uninstall it. Then retry to access the aol email account again.
Put AOL on trusted sites-
If you are getting aol blerk error 1 on internet explorer, it may be because your browser is not considering this site as a trusted site.
So you have to add it in the trusted site list, and then try to reaccess your aol account. Let’s see what it says to you.
- Open the Internet Options window on your computer.
- Click on the security option available in the top menu.
- Press the trusted site icon and then press the sites option.
- Input your aol.com url and press the add button.
- Finally, press the ok button to make changes.
If you still can’t login to your aol email account, you should enable the protection mode on your browser.
- Go to the internet options, and click on the security.
- Now press the trusted site option and choose enable protection mode.
Factory reset the browser-
If you have already tried the above steps but still can’t fix the aol email account problems, you should factory reset the web browser, and then re-login to your aol account.
So these are the tricks to fix AOL blerk error 1 and similar to them like- AOL blerk 1101, 1102 etc.
I hope you will fix your problems after reading this blog. In case, if you have any other problem with your AOL account, comment down below to get assistance.
Thank you for giving us a chance to help you.